We can often help bulk import your existing articles & FAQs. Just get in touch with specifics of where your data is currently. An extra fee may apply for this service – but get in touch and we can let you know.
If you do want us to import a spreadsheet of article, follow these instructions:
1. Create a spreadsheet (.csv or .xlsx) with the following column names:
- title – The title of the article.
- html – The body of the article. Expected to be HTML-formatted.
- keywords – Any additional search keywords for the article (optional)
- visibility – Either "public" (default) or "internal"
- status – Either "published" (default) or "draft"
- category or category_id – The ID or name of existing category, if it already exists, otherwise a new category will be created with this name (optional).
Importing articles from an existing support site or any other format
Often, we can help you bulk import your existing articles & FAQs from an existing help center (e.g. previously hosted on Zendesk, Desk.com, WordPress, Groove, or other systems) or anywhere else. Just get in touch with specifics.