Duplicate articles between knowledge base sites
Some of our customers want to take advantage of having multiple sites but want to use one existing site's content as the basis for a new site.
In those cases, we can accommodate the cloning/duplication of all of the articles & categories from one site into another site in the same account.
To get all of the articles & categories copied over from one site in your account to another, simply email us with subject "Duplicate Site" with a message such as:
Please copy all the articles from site #XXXX into site #YYYY.
- If you want an existing site duplicated into a new site, this means you'll have to create the new site (which would then be empty) first.
- "XXXX" and "YYYY" should be replaced by the Site IDs, which you can find in the URL from the admin dashboard when you're looking at a particular site.
- This will result in us copying all the articles (and their categories) from site #XXXX into site #YYYY. It won't delete/edit any existing articles in either site.
- This would generally be a one-time operation per site and cannot be undone automatically.
- This request must come from an email address of an Admin on the account.
If you have any other special requests, don't hesitate to contact us.