Uploading / embedding images in articles
Our article editor is a very simple WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor with powerful tools including image uploading.
To upload and embed and image, just click the picture icon (shown below) and choose your file or drag it into the box. Then your image will immediately be embedded into your article.
You can also resize your image by dragging one of its corners.
Make a thumbnail that shows a larger image when clicked
When you insert an image, you can drag to resize the image in the WYSIWYG article editor. This will control what size the image/thumbnail appears in your article.
You can also make it so that clicking the image opens a full-size version of it by following these steps:
- Publish your article with the resized thumbnail.
- View the published article.
- Right click on the image, and click "Copy Image Address" in your browser.
- In the article editor, click your thumbnail.
- Click Insert Link and paste the copied URL.
- Check the "Open in a new tab" checkbox, if you want.
- Finally, save your changes.